Miss out Recipes?

Grilled Salmon Teriyaki Salads

Grilled Salmon Teriyaki Salad

I had tried this grilled salmon teriyaki salad last week when I had my dinner. My colleague said it's awesome as he took small bite of fishpond tasted it. He didn't took any salad as he had ones.

So I put grilled salmon basted japanese teriyaki sauce and place it next to salads which tossed with Thai chili sauce on large dinner plate. It's looking good and pretty good color combination dish and its great dinner meals.

I used to have salads meals on my dinner at most. Usually it came with some fried breaded chicken finger or fish. Its make me bored sometimes. Grilled salmon teriyaki was a good meal variation.

It's common Garden salads or mixed salad comes with 1000 island dressing as more people like it. But I have to try Thai chili sauce instead and it's really good. I used small medium bowl to toss the salad.

So, here is how I prepared the whole meals. Season 225 gm salmon fillet and cook in medium sauté pan with 1oz butter, cook each side for 5-8 minutes. Meanwhile prepare green salads - romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, roma or cherry tomato,
Dice cucumber - and toss in Thai chili sauce. Please salads on large dinner please on side. Remove salmon from heat and place on plate next to salads, drizzle with teriyaki sauce. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve!

Tags: Mixed salad with thousand island dressing, House salad with Thai chili sauce, iceberg lettuce, Romaine lettuce, Roma tomatoes, Cherry tomatoes, appetizer, Main course salad,
Lunch and dinner meals, Restaurant menus, Salad bar and grilled, Lemon wedges, Teriyaki, marinade steam fish and broccoli

No comments: